Thursday, November 9, 2017

New Blog Site

Thank you for stopping by as always my goal is to empower and transform your life. For the past seven years, I have written blogs on blogger as well as over seventy-five. Fortunately, I have a new website, and my blogs will now be inscribed directly on there. However, if time permits, I will drop them here as well. So, don't unsubscribe, just join me on my new WordPress site as I promise to continue to empower and transform your life. 

Please click here and subscribe so that when I write new blogs, books and create new products, you will receive a notification. I thank you for following, commenting and subscribing in advance. 


Lastly, prepare for my latest book, Detox or DIEt, releases in January 2018. 

Detox or DIEt

Have you ever experienced an illness that doctors had no idea where it originated? Are you suffering from chronic fatigue, brain fog or digestive issues? If so, parasites in your body might just be the cause. Doctors asked me had I left the country in the last 3-6 months, and I have not. What that means is, doctors cannot blame Third World countries for this parasitic infection. The healthcare industry would have us think that parasitic infections do not occur as much in North America. However, based on the dis-ease I experienced over the last three decades, healing my body, spending twenty-three in the healthcare industry and being a member of the American Society of Clinical Pathologist, I am convinced that parasitic infections or parasite related dis-eases are rapidly increasing. 



Doctors tell us dis-ease is hereditary, change your DIEt, you’re aging, and that somehow disease just arises spontaneously, or for which the cause is unknown. After suffering and healing from hypothyroidism, irritable bowel syndrome, early-stage heart disease, obesity, high cholesterol and inflammatory bowel disease, I know all disease starts in the gut. I have also experienced gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), constipation, diarrhea, bloating, joint pain, brain fog, allergies and sinus pressure. Lastly, I have experienced dark circles under my eyes, insomnia, headaches, ovarian cyst, bacterial vaginitis, vaginal yeast infections, pityriasis rosea, ringworms, psoriasis, alopecia, and now, according to doctors, lichen planus. Not only does all dis-ease start in the gut, but I am convinced parasites are the reason for all disease. The thought of parasites may gross you out, but I highly suggest you read Detox or DIEt and take control of your health.

Thank you for reading and please share as you are also welcome to comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment