Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Seminars that Transform Lives


Thank you for stopping by as always my goal is to empower and transform your life. If you missed my Silence No More Seminar here is a summary of what the audience thought. Saturday, Apil 30 2016 changed the lives of many and it does not stop there. Silence No More is a monthly event and for more information, please click the link below. For now, watch the video and read some of the testimonies.

Amazing, along with powerful testimony and courage from the panel of speakers at the Silence No More Seminar. Once again to my lil powerhouse Kelley Porter Turner for putting together a dynamic forum of victorious survivors that share some of their most hidden secrets. The look on the audience faces when they learned of emotional and mental abuse and how it shows up was priceless and educational as well. As parents, we suffered as kids and didn't know it, or said nothing. Teach yours to speak out and show them support, trust and love them.‪#‎SilenceNoMoreSeminar‬

Good morning everyone! Yesterday I attended a seminar "Silence no more". This event was awesome! There were people speaking on the different types of abuse they overcame. There are so many people in this world that have gone through or is going through some form of abuse. I went to sleep with this on my mind and woke up with it on my heart. I've encountered several types of abuse in my life and so many families have experienced it, hidden it and never will speak on it! So many cries, to many lies and no justice because so many people keep inside. Silence no more, is definitely a place where there was no judgment and everyone understood one anothers pain. Kelley Porter Turner you are amazing! I'm so glad our paths crossed. Thank you for having these seminars and I'll see you at the next one. I'm also grateful for my gifts I won from the raffle. 


Just by preparing for the Silence No More seminars I have learned so much from Kelley Porter Turner. When you promote and talk to family there becomes more understanding and healing. I am so thankful for this opportunity. It is just the beginning for my personal and professional growth. Thanks and much love! The pleasure and beginning of working and meeting with Kelley and Patrick O Turner You all are amazing and a blessing!

Thanking my cousin for inviting me to The "Silence No More" Seminar Hosted by Kelley Porter Turner it was Life Changing for me. I thrive off of Positivity, speaking life and self help so that was right on point for me. That energy is Contagious. Whatever you have gone/going through in your life's journey know that you are not alone, it is life afterwards if you seek it. Take control of your life and happiness today. Please Check her out.



For more information on the next Silence No More Seminar, click here. If you would like to share your story, please click here. 



I am not only a Certified Life Coach, Author and Speaker; I have conquered thirty years of abuse; including incest, rape, sexual, physical, emotional, verbal abuse, and two domestic violence relationships. Today, my vision is to empower you to reach emotional freedom while gaining clarity and discovering your infinite possibilities. 

“What happened; didn't happen to me, it happened FOR me and today my mission is to guide you to design a healthy, meaningful life through knowledge, consciousness, self-reflection, accountability, self-love and forgiveness.”

Contact me for more details.
773.419.3070
Healing the Mind, Body & Soul