Sunday, April 17, 2016

Stop Hiding Child Abuse

In honor of April being Child Abuse Prevention and Awareness Month, three women and three men will share their stories of childhood abuse in an effort to raise awareness, provide hope and provoke healing to those who are suffering in silence.


As a Survivor of ALL forms of abuse, my goal is to spread healing across the Universe. Too many people are suffering in silence leading to broken homes, relationships and families. It is TIME TO HEAL. 

Early Bird $25.00 - Available until Friday, April 22nd
General Ticket $35.00 - Available Saturday, April 23rd

TICKET LINKS 

Tickets include:
Dinner ~ GiveAways ~ Entertainment 
NO TICKETS WILL BE SOLD AT THE DOOR.





I am not only a Certified Life Coach, Author and Speaker; I have conquered thirty years of abuse; including incest, rape, sexual, physical, emotional, verbal abuse, and two domestic violence relationships. Today, my vision is to empower you to reach emotional freedom while gaining clarity and discovering your infinite possibilities. 

“What happened; didn't happen to me, it happened FOR me and today my mission is to guide you to design a healthy, meaningful life through knowledge, consciousness, self-reflection, accountability, self-love and forgiveness.”

Contact me for more details.
773.419.3070
Healing the Mind, Body & Soul