Thursday, December 10, 2015

The Difference Between a Victim and a Victor

Thank you for stopping by as always my goal is to empower and transform your life. 
I lived the life of a victim for many years after I experienced sexual abuse, incest, and rape as a child. My entire life was the outcome of somebody else's behaviors towards me. I could do no wrong. I lived with the victim's mentality and blamed everybody for everything. Until one day, I decided to take ownership of my life, my decisions, my actions and my emotions. When I did this, I realized I was never a victim, only afraid to look at self and be responsible for my life. I became a victor that day and today life is more exciting than ever.


The difference between a victim and a victor.

Victors plan for the future. 
Victims worry about it
Victors steer their boat wherever they want it to go.
Victims go wherever the currents take them.
Victors are accountable when things go wrong. 
Victims look for someone to blame.
Victors look ahead with confidence and hope.
Victims see the future as a scary place.
Victors see creative and talented people as potential team-mates. 
Victims see them as potential threats.
Victors are aware of their need for continuous personal development. 
Victims look for everyone else to change.
Victors see challenges as opportunities to overcome difficulties.
Victims see them as conspiracy from the Universe to bring them down
Victors do difficult things on a regular.
Victims follow the least reststance path.
Victors create their lives.
Victims complain about their lives.
Victors believe in intimacy.
Victims are afraid to share their private thoughts.
Victors are vulnerable.
Victims are emotionally closed
Victors live in love.
Victims live in fear.

Victim or Victor
Which one are you?


I am not only a Certified Life Coach, Author and Speaker; I have conquered thirty years of abuse; including incest, rape, sexual, physical, emotional, verbal abuse, and two domestic violence relationships. Today, my vision is to empower you to reach emotional freedom while gaining clarity and discovering your infinite possibilities. 

“What happened; didn't happen to me, it happened FOR me and today my mission is to guide you to design a healthy, meaningful life through knowledge, consciousness, self-reflection, accountability, self-love and forgiveness.”

Contact me for more details. 
773.419.3070 
Healing the Mind, Body & Soul

Please leave a comment, subscribe and/or follow. 

THANKS FOR READING