Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Relationships & Fear

Thank you for stopping by as always my goal is to inspire and transform your life. Have you dated in the past and experienced so much pain that you refuse to date today? Are you meeting the same type of person? Do you desire a honest and loving partner? Relationships are essential for our spiritual growth, however, when we view experiences as happening to us, we attach to the pain and miss the lesson. Everyone who comes into your life is there to teach you something. But, if you choose to behave as a victim , you will never receive the blessing in your lesson. 

Relationships are all empowering as I do not see any of my past relationships as wreaking havoc on me. I experienced exactly what I needed to become the woman I am today. All relationships are good as I am grateful and you should be too. Please watch the video below. 





I am not only a Certified Life Coach, Author and Speaker; I have conquered thirty years of abuse; including incest, rape, sexual, physical, emotional, verbal abuse, and two domestic violence relationships. Today, my vision is to empower you to reach emotional freedom while gaining clarity and discovering your infinite possibilities. 

“What happened; didn't happen to me, it happened FOR me and today my mission is to guide you to design a healthy, meaningful life through knowledge, consciousness, self-reflection, accountability, self-love and forgiveness.”


Contact me for more details.
773.419.3070
Healing the Mind, Body & Soul


Thank you for reading and watching.