Thursday, October 29, 2015

Remove the Mental & Emotional Blocks

Thank you for stopping by to read my blog, as always my goal is to empower and enrich your life. 

Do you have an idea or a project you would like to produce? Do you have a goal or dream that you can see, but have no idea how to bring it into fruition? Do you feel stuck? If so, this program is for you and designed to REMOVE THE MENTAL and EMOTIONAL BLOCKS resulting in CLARITY. 







































I am not only a Certified Life Coach, Author and Speaker; I have conquered thirty years of abuse; including incest, rape, sexual, physical, emotional, verbal abuse, and two domestic violence relationships. Today, my vision is to empower you to reach emotional freedom while gaining clarity and discovering your infinite possibilities. 

“What happened; didn't happen to me, it happened FOR me and today my mission is to guide you to design a healthy, meaningful life through knowledge, consciousness, self-reflection, accountability, self-love and forgiveness.”

Contact me for more details.
773.419.3070
Healing the Mind, Body & Soul