Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Creating Healthy Relationships

 Have you had several failed relationships or marriages in the past? Is your current relationship failing? Are you afraid to date?  Do you trust the opposite sex? Do you question everything your other half does or are you constantly trying to control your mate? Are you being controlled? Is your relationship a toxic one that includes explosive disagreements? Do you compare every new man or woman to your ex’s? Do you understand why people come into your life? 
































I am not only a Certified Life Coach, Author and Speaker; I have conquered thirty years of abuse; including incest, rape, sexual, physical, emotional, verbal abuse, and two domestic violence relationships. Today, my vision is to empower you to reach emotional freedom while gaining clarity and discovering your infinite possibilities. 



“What happened; didn't happen to me, it happened FOR me and today my mission is to guide you to design a healthy, meaningful life through knowledge, consciousness, self-reflection, accountability, self-love and forgiveness.”



Contact me for more details.
773.419.3070
Healing the Mind, Body & Soul