Friday, September 18, 2015

Incest & Sexual Abuse

Excerpts from Perfectly Planned 

Weeks later, while I watched television, Daminea approached me and asked me to come into the last bedroom. She was thirteen years-old at the time. I got up and followed her into the bedroom. A bedroom that was about twelve by fifteen and some days felt like a five by five. The door closed behind me and what was to come, I never imagined. Daminea laid a blanket on the floor between the two twin-sized beds. She removed her clothes and proceeded to lie down.

“Come on and lick me.”
Daminea opened her legs.
“I don’t wanna.”
I stared at Daminea’s vagina.
“Do it. Do it!”
“I don’t want to!”
Out of fear, I agreed, got on my knees and began licking.
“Lick the clitoris.”
“Lick right there.” Daminea spread her vagina to expose her clitoris.
“Can I stop?”
“No. Keep going.”
I cried. I wanted to stop. Several minutes passed and there was a noise.
“Get up. Get up. Somebody’s coming.”
Daminea jumped up and dressed herself. 
“You better not tell Daddy and Mama.”

Easter 1984
“Kelley, take your clothes off.”
Nippy came in the dining room and this time he didn’t bother Nicki.
“It hurt. Stop.”
“Okay, let me try again.”
“No. Stop.”

Eventually he stopped and I was clueless to what had happened. The next morning there was blood in my underwear. I didn’t know how to tell. Time went on and so did life. Nippy continuously came into the dining room in the middle of the night and had sex with me. He would stick his d*ck in me and move up and down on me as he did Nicki and Daminea. I thought it was the thing to do. I saw him do it to Nicki and no one said a word so I thought it was acceptable.



If you need assistance finding freedom your childhood abuse, please visit the links below.
I am not only a Certified Life Coach, Author and Speaker; I have conquered thirty years of abuse; including incest, rape, sexual, physical, emotional, verbal abuse, and two domestic violence relationships. Today, my vision is to empower you to reach emotional freedom while gaining clarity and discovering your infinite possibilities. 

“What happened; didn't happen to me, it happened FOR me and today my mission is to guide you to design a healthy, meaningful life through knowledge, consciousness, self-reflection, accountability, self-love and forgiveness.”

Contact me for more details
773.419.3070 
Healing the Mind, Body & Soul 
Subscribe to my You Tube Channel
Follow me on Twitter
Like My FB Page
Follow me on Instagram

Thank you for reading; please follow and/or subscribe.