Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Cheating As a Form of Payback

Thank you for stopping by as always my goal is to inspire and empower you. 

Have you ever cheated on your significant other because he or she cheated and you thought it was a way of paying them back? If so, you should watch the video below. The only way I can see this as "getting back" or "vengeance" is if you set things up as a way for your significant other to catch you in the act. Other wise who are you really doing a disservice to? What's more, you are allowing this person's behaviors to dictate yours. Please watch the video below as I hope I will inspire you to forgive or leave the person who betrayed, but do not betray self. 


Subscribe to my You Tube Channel
Follow me on Twitter
Like My FB Page
Follow me on Instagram

I am not only a Certified Life Coach, Author and Speaker; I have conquered thirty years of abuse; including incest, rape, sexual, physical, emotional, verbal abuse, and two domestic violence relationships. Today, my vision is to empower you to reach emotional freedom while gaining clarity and discovering your infinite possibilities. 

“What happened; didn't happen to me, it happened FOR me and today my mission is to guide you to design a healthy, meaningful life through knowledge, consciousness, self-reflection, accountability, self-love and forgiveness.”


Contact me for more details.
773.419.3070
Healing the Mind, Body & Soul

Please subscribe and/or follow, and leave your comments below. 
Thank you for reading and watching.