Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Are You Creating Discord in Your Marriage

Thank you for stopping by as always my goal is to inspire and empower you.

Are you creating discord in your marriage or relationship by blaming and not being accountable? If so, you might just cause yourself a divorce or failed relationship. In every relationship there is a lesson to learn and all lessons do not come from positive experiences. If you are constantly blaming others for your financial problems, weight gain or other issues in your life, then you should watch the video below.  



Subscribe to my You Tube Channel
Follow me on Twitter
Like My FB Page
Follow me on Instagram

I am not only a Certified Life Coach, Author and Speaker; I have conquered thirty years of abuse; including incest, rape, sexual, physical, emotional, verbal abuse, and two domestic violence relationships. Today, my vision is to empower you to reach emotional freedom while gaining clarity and discovering your infinite possibilities. 

“What happened; didn't happen to me, it happened FOR me and today my mission is to guide you to design a healthy, meaningful life through knowledge, consciousness, self-reflection, accountability, self-love and forgiveness.”

START YOUR HEALING TODAY
Contact me for more details.
773.419.3070
Healing the Mind, Body & Soul

Please follow and or subscribe and leave your comments below.