Saturday, March 14, 2015

Abuse Recovery Coaching


Were you a victim of any form of abuse; such as incest, sexual, verbal, physical
or emotional/ mental abuse? 


Do you know if you were a victim of abuse? Do you understand the forms of abuse listed and how they affect you? Most adults have experienced pain as children and didn’t know they were being abused; as with the most silent form of abuse ; emotional abuse. The signs are commonly ignored and the effects go unnoticed in those who have suffered from it. So many were taught your emotions aren’t real and when this happens you build blocks or develop a false reality that you do not have to process your pain. Some of the effects include fears, low self-esteem, defensive, people pleaser, (inability to say “NO”), lack of trust, guilt, hame, anger, depression, failed relationships, emotionally disconnected, withdrawal from disagreements, inability to relate respectfully to others and a disregard for other’s emotions; among other things. 

If any of this sounds familiar to you, then ​ this program is for YOU and designed to catapult you to "REDEFINE" self and become a"VICTOR."​ 



REGISTER TODAY!!!

I am not only a Certified Life Coach, Author and Speaker; I have conquered thirty years of abuse; including incest, rape, sexual, physical, emotional, verbal abuse, and two domestic violence relationships. Today, my vision is to empower you to reach emotional freedom while gaining clarity and discovering your infinite possibilities. 
“What happened; didn't happen to me, it happened FOR me and today my mission is to guide you to design a healthy, meaningful life through knowledge, consciousness, self-reflection, accountability, self-love and forgiveness.” 

Contact me for more details. 
773.419.3070 
Healing the Mind, Body & Soul 
Subscribe to my You Tube Channel
Follow me on Twitter
Like My FB Page
Follow me on Instagram