Friday, March 20, 2015

Our Youth Need Direction


TEEN "ESTEEM" BUILDING

Is your teenager interested in dating? 
Is he or she rebellious or irresponsible? 
Does your teen desire direction for his or her future? 
Does your teen complain about you (parent) not listening? 
Does he or she have low self-esteem and/or lack confidence? 
Is your teen having challenges making sound decisions or processing their emotions?

Our youth need direction and sometimes they are not interested in listening to their parents resulting in them seeking counsel from their friends as that is not the best route. Please invite your teenager to this FREE ONLINE BROADCASTING event created for teenagers. Not only will this event empower your teens, but it will also provide with you information that will elevate you as parents. 
Tune-in this Sunday March 22nd from 8:00pm CST - 9:00pm CST for this 
Teen "Esteem" Building Online Broadcast with Author/Coach Kelley Porter Turner/ Kelley's Coaching & Consulting that will empower parents as well.

DISCUSSION:

Esteem Building

Thought Management

Building Confidence
Decision Making
Relating to the Opposite Sex in the Absence of Sex

Parents & teens are welcome to call in (708.223.8953) with questions & comments.


I am not only a Certified Life Coach, Author and Speaker; I have conquered thirty years of abuse; including incest, rape, sexual, physical, emotional, verbal abuse, and two domestic violence relationships. Today, my vision is to empower you to reach emotional freedom while gaining clarity and discovering your infinite possibilities. 

“What happened; didn't happen to me, it happened FOR me and today my mission is to guide you to design a healthy, meaningful life through knowledge, consciousness, self-reflection, accountability, self-love and forgiveness.”

Contact me for more details. 
773.419.3070 
Healing the Mind, Body & Soul 
Subscribe to my You Tube Channel
Follow me on Twitter
Like My FB Page
Follow me on Instagram

Post your comments and questions below. Don't forget to subscribe and/or follow.