Thursday, January 15, 2015

Fears Are Stories We Tell Ourselves


Thank you for stopping by as always my goal is to empower and transform your life.

I lived in, around and beneath fear. My life was covered in fear. I had false expectations that appeared real to me. Why, because I refused to face and overcome my past obstacles and pain. I indulged in a non-reality vision of being happy, and successful, yet I had no faith, plans, goals or visions. My fear of being the best, beautiful, intelligent, confident, secure, authentic, transparent, honest, loyal, happy and successful was all a dream to me because I was covered in fear and not faith. My biggest fear was amounting to nothing after thirty years of uncertainties, toxicity and abuse. I didn't want to face my fears because to me there was nothing in my reality.

I conquered my fears seven years ago when I shared my life of abuse in my book Perfectly Planned. Since that day, I have seen the mercy, favor and love of God. Since Perfectly Planned, I have changed thousands of lives. Since Perfectly Planned, I have grown confident, courageous, strong, intelligent, secure, transparent, authentic, compassionate, and somewhat humble and more importantly, God loving. Since Perfectly Planned, I have been blessed with a wonderful husband who loves me with every fiber of his being. Since Perfectly Planned, I have spoken for the educational and the prison system, Non-for-Profit and youth organizations and so much more. Since Perfectly Planned, I wrote three more books; the workbook for "Perfectly Planned," "Overcoming Toxic Relationships" and "Mental Makeover." Since Perfectly Planned, I resigned from my staff position as a Medical Technologist (over 22 years in health care) and can now focus on God’s dream for me. Since Perfectly Planned, I no longer have fear. Since Perfectly Planned, I am a Transformational Life Coach, I say to you, what is fear when we have God.

Fears are not real as they are a creation of your mind. Stop creating fears and just do all things with faith. Don't worry about an outcome as the only focus should be is to live your life in love. 

Fear not, there is nothing to fear, for I am with you; do not look around you in terror and be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen and harden you to difficulties, yes, I will help you; yes, I will hold you up and retain you with my victorious right hand of rightness and justice. 
Isaiah 41:10

If you require additional information, products or services, please visit my website.

I am not only a Certified Life Coach, Author and Speaker; I have conquered thirty years of abuse; including incest, rape, sexual, physical, emotional, verbal abuse, and two domestic violence relationships. Today, my vision is to empower you to reach emotional freedom while gaining clarity and discovering your infinite possibilities. 

“What happened; didn't happen to me, it happened FOR me and today my mission is to guide you to design a healthy, meaningful life through knowledge, consciousness, self-reflection, accountability, self-love and forgiveness.”

START YOUR HEALING TODAY
773.419.3070 Contact me for more details.
Healing the Mind, Body & Soul

Thank you for reading and please leave your comments below.