Tuesday, November 4, 2014

The Gift of Poverty

If there was a gift of poverty, it would be the gift of self-seeking and not depending on our oppressors to elevate us. I think if all took this opportunity to focus on our inner power and not what we are lacking, we can then begin to see exactly what our gifts are. This is hard to do when faced with financial crisis, violence, crime, a poor educational system, bad health, and unemployment, however, it is possible. One percent of Americans own and control more wealth than ninety percent of the people, and that is a statement. There are more people living in poverty. If we decided to do a number of things like the list below, we can exterminate poverty.

  • Stop supporting the rich
  • Start supporting the poor 
  • Tap into our souls and find our purpose in life 
  • Entrepreneurship 
  • Support each other and small businesses 
  • Remove racism as Blacks, Whites, Mexicans, Latinos, Asians, etc., are all suffering from poverty in America 
  • Collectively develop a plan that will enhance all of our abilities to progress
However, our minds are so cluttered and dependent on others to make life better for us. This dependence on our oppressors, and lack of support, for and from each other has directly contributed to the poverty in our country. Poverty equates powerless and the more poverty, the more hopeless we feel. If you ask me, Obama is poor in power as how much power is black man allowed to have in a white man’s world. Increasing our sense of self will result in power and with that, we can overcome.

I am not only a Certified Life Coach, Author and Speaker; I have conquered thirty years of abuse; including incest, rape, sexual, physical, emotional, verbal abuse, and two domestic violence relationships. Today, my vision is to empower you to reach emotional freedom while gaining clarity and discovering your infinite possibilities. 

“What happened; didn't happen to me, it happened FOR me and today my mission is to guide you to design a healthy, meaningful life through knowledge, consciousness, self-reflection, accountability, self-love and forgiveness.”

Contact me for more details.
773.419.3070
Healing the Mind, Body & Soul
Subscribe to my You Tube Channel
Follow me on Twitter
Like My FB Page
Follow me on Instagram
Thank you for reading; please subscribe and/or follow