- Falling for Unavailable Men
- People Pleaser (Difficult saying no)
- Victim Minded (always feeling like a victim)
- Acceptable to Secrecy
- Addictions...Eating Disorders
- Engaging in Risky Sexual Behavior
- Difficulty Trusting Others
- Difficulty Having Sex
- Low Self-esteem
- Lack of confidence
- Lack of Self-love
- Lack of trust
- Eating Disorder
- Loner/avoiding intimacy/sex
- Spacing or zoning out
- Always attracting chaos
- Overly humorous
- Compulsive liar
- Compulsive Behaviors: eating disorders, gambling, drugs, alcohol, etc.
- Over religious, using religion to avoid intimacy of any kind
- Inability to set boundaries
- Obsessed with love relationships
- Problems sustaining a love relationship
- Engaging in risky sexual behavior (unprotected sex, sex with strangers)
- Falling for unavailable men
- Difficulty having sex
- Feeling older than your peers
- Self-hatred (Bodily neglect)
- Trouble remembering abuse
1. What does this emotion do for me?
2. Why am I holding on to a negative emotion?
3. What can I learn from this emotion?
After answering the listed questions, it is time to control and manage your emotions. In essence, abuse hurts the soul, but your emotions and perception of it is what will control your mind and overall life; release.
I am not only a Certified Life Coach, Author and Speaker; I have conquered thirty years of abuse; including incest, rape, sexual, physical, emotional, verbal abuse, and two domestic violence relationships. Today, my vision is to empower you to reach emotional freedom while gaining clarity and discovering your infinite possibilities.
“What happened; didn't happen to me, it happened FOR me and today my mission is to guide you to design a healthy, meaningful life through knowledge, consciousness, self-reflection, accountability, self-love and forgiveness.”
Contact me for more details.
Healing the Mind, Body & Soul
Please comment below.